Realistic insurance resource for roleplay servers, where players can insure their vehicles through the insurance company or insurance brokers.
- View your own insurance paper or show it to a nearby player (example to a police officer).
- Buy insurances for your owned vehicles through the insurance company or by contacting insurance brokers.
- Get a job as an insurance broker and sell insurances to players - or cancel their insurance.
- Interaction menu, which works for brokers, police and civilians. Each has their own functionalities, dependent on their job.
- Insurance bills are automatically paid when player receives salary (instructions in README).
- Police can check insurance on a vehicle through the interaction menu.
- ESX 1.2 and below (NOTE: Does NOT support EXM/ExtendedMode or ESX v2.0+)
- ESX_Society (for boss menu and society account)
- The resource is fully unlocked and not obfuscated.
- It's almost fully configurable and it's done through the config.lua file.
- Translation is done through the language.lua file.
- Photoshop .psd template of the insurance paper is included as well.
- All support, issues and/or bugs is done through a dev-ticket on my Official Discord. (make sure to have your order# ready)
- We do not offer support for custom changes.
- If necessary we can help with installation but it's pretty straightforward, just read the README.